CARD PRESENT MERCHANT ACCOUNTS
A VARIETY OF SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY INDUSTRY
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT WITHIN 24 HOURS
POINT OF SALE SYSTEMS
Every year American's are becoming less reliant on cash. Cards and electronic payments are the new standards, and this is where you need to make sure your brick-and-mortar store can accept payments from all of your customers. With our state-of-the-art credit card processing systems, you’ll be able to accept multiple methods of payment at the point of sale.
When you can accept various types of payments, you won’t have to turn away customers and can increase profits by up to 30 percent. Enabling customers to use their cards allows you to have a quicker checkout process so you can process more transactions in a shorter amount of time. Not only do you get our point-of-sale (POS) systems, but you also get our highly competitive processing rates.
A Reliable, Secure Payment Gateway for Your Retail Business
Zen Payments is the best choice for high-risk retail payment solutions. We'll serve as a gateway that connects your business's website to your merchant account. Our software adds security to the checkout process by facilitating seamless exchanges of credit card and verification information between all parties involved in the transaction. You'll get a gateway customized to your retail business's unique needs and operating processes.
Process Payment Today
Here at Zen Payments, we make sure that you can accept all types of payments. Turning customers away is detrimental to business, and can really reduce foot traffic to your store. When we handle your retail POS merchant account, rest assured that you can accept all of the following:
Gift cards and loyalty cards
What Are the Benefits of Card Present Merchant Accounts for Retail Operations?
An advanced card processing system from Zen Payments offers a host of benefits:
- Affordability: Because we specialize in high-risk retail payment solutions, we won't gouge your business with excessive charges or transaction fees. Our services are designed to fit your company's budget regardless of the size or scope of your operation.
- Smoother transactions: We can help reduce incidents of checkout friction, defined as inconsistencies, distractions or anything else that disrupts the checkout process. Your customers will enjoy a seamless transaction that will keep them coming back.
- Secure card swiping and inserting: Our secure terminals eliminate issues when swiping, inserting or tapping credit or debit cards, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and fewer false declinations and other errors.
- Reduced chargeback liability: Our retail POS systems can also lower the number of chargebacks that result in a reversal of credit card funds received by your business. They'll help you combat fraud and cut down on incidents where a sale goes through even though buyers don't have the funds in their account to cover the transaction. You'll also have all the information you need to dispute a chargeback.
- Simplified managing processes: Using Zen Payment POS systems reduces complexity and increases efficiency when managing gift and loyalty card lists and performing various customer tracking tasks.
- Enhanced tracking capabilities: You'll be able to generate detailed reports that allow you to track inventory more effectively and detect possible incidents of retail theft. You can also integrate your ordering and purchasing capabilities.
SAME DAY FUNDING
Ask us if your business qualifies for same-day funding! No more waiting multiple days for your card transactions to hit your bank account. Eliminate the reconciliation headache with our same-day funding solution.
FREE TERMINAL PROGRAM
Getting your business off the ground is easier than ever before with our free terminal program and the lowest rates for your industry. We offer a variety of free terminals to choose from to ensure you have the best fit for your business.
Why Zen Payments?
Choosing the correct payment processing company is a vital step for any business. A payment processing company will put more money in your account, and pave the way for future success. Many business owners think that Square or Stripe will be the solution that they are looking for. However, this all comes down to the business type. If you are anything but a small start-up business, these will not be the best processing platform for you. The flat rates are great for some, not so great for others. Having a true payment processing company handle your finances will allow you to grow and expand without the fear of losing processing in the meantime. We have specialized in getting merchant accounts for the last 15 years. Whether you are high risk, eCommerce, or a local brick and mortar store we have you covered.
SECURE PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
At Zen Payments, we provide businesses nationwide with reliable and secure payment processing systems. When combined with our chargeback protection and 24/7 support, our point-of-sale services are an upgrade over older systems. Help your customers feel more secure and confident by using an EMV-enabled chip reader.
Enjoy a Tranquil, Zen Experience
At Zen Payments, our goal is to provide a kinder, gentler experience than what many other payment processing entities deliver. We recognize that companies like yours can face significant challenges when attempting to find high-risk retail payment solutions. We'll alleviate your anxiety and introduce some welcome peace and calm into an otherwise hectic, highly competitive business environment.
You can also take comfort knowing that we don't focus on short-term solutions. If you're like most of our retail customers, you're looking to grow your business and build your customer base. We'll be there to meet your evolving needs and make timely service upgrades for as long as you need us.
Streamline Your Sales
We're available to help you learn more about Zen Payments and the benefits of choosing us as your retail POS system provider. Get started right now by calling us at 844-661-0725 to speak to one of our knowledgeable merchant services specialists. You can also reach out to our team online.