Support for you and your clients
Credit Repair Merchant Accounts Nationwide
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT WITHIN 24 HOURS
GET AN ACCOUNT QUOTE WITHIN 24 HOURS
Credit repair merchant accounts
Getting a credit repair merchant account has never been more important. In today’s landscape of economic volatility, access to credit both as an individual consumer and as a business is imperative. Credit repair businesses provide valuable services in helping Americans every day reducing debt and improving their credit scores. Credit repair is an industry that is growing rapidly, but due to their industry, they are considered high-risk merchants.
At Zen Payments, we specialize in helping these high-risk businesses by providing cost-effective credit repair merchant services. Our philosophy is that no good merchant should be left behind. We're able to step in and fill the void when other companies say no or refuse to even consider these types of organizations. You'll work with an experienced provider that cares about you and your business and will become a valued partner in your success.
We accept both new and established credit repair merchants, giving all merchants a fighting chance in this growing market. Lucky for you, getting a credit repair merchant account has never been easier with us. We have spent extensive hours finding the best solutions for credit repair companies and how we can best serve them. We provide partnerships with over 15 banks to ensure that we get you approved and ready to start processing payments immediately.
Credit Repair Merchant Accounts Are High-Risk
Credit repair companies all require a payment processor who is experienced in securing a high-risk merchant account. For this reason, we need to understand why credit repair companies are high-risk. There are a few reasons that credit repair companies are typically placed in this category. They are:
Chargebacks are common in the credit repair industry due to the audience you are dealing with. Many customers have bad credit, or are going through tough times financially so paying their bill can be tough. This means the chances of them disputing a charge go up tremendously. Also if your client is expecting a magic bump to their credit score and it does not happen then they are prone to not only requesting a refund but filing a chargeback.
A lot of credit repair merchant accounts are subscription-based. Subscription models will always increase risk simply because any time that you bill card not present, your chargeback rate increases
Credit Repair can be expensive. Some of these services’ average transaction is a little over $125 dollar per customer. With higher volume tickets, banks always view these as high-risk to prevent refund balances oftentimes by implementing a reserve.
All of this means that you need to make sure you have the right payment processing company in your corner. We have been handling credit repair merchant accounts for the last 15 years, and know the specifics of the industry. Companies like Stripe, Paypal, and Square might get you approved at first glance. However when you start processing you will soon see your funds frozen, and your account terminated.
Don’t let that happen to you, let us take the reigns and get your high-risk account set up today!
Reputation Is Key
As a credit repair merchant, we understand that you are helping clients improve their reputation and giving them the ability to be able to make financial moves well into the future. With that being said your reputation is everything as well. In order to secure the most clients, you need to make sure that you are seen as reliable and trustworthy within the space.
One way you can be sure to keep customers on is by making sure that you are always able to process payments. Keep your business running smoothly by securing a merchant account with the right payment processing company. The first time.
Why Zen Payments for Your Credit Repair Merchant Account?
With the credit repair market growing as fast as it is, the time to start your business is now! We understand the market, and as soon as you fill out an application with us our team will be in touch with you. We will talk you through the next steps of establishing your merchant account, and get you ready to start processing payments. We’ll go through your application with you, in order to see what bank you will be the best fit for.
Some banks require processing statements, so these wouldn’t be a great fit for a brand new business. However, some other banks we work with love start-ups and are willing to process for you. We find the best fit, get you the best rate, and then we begin your underwriting process.
Underwriting is a HUGE piece of the puzzle because this is what separates a consistent payment processor, from a company that will lose your ability to process. We take merchants through a strict underwriting process that way you can rest assured upon approval, you will have a lifelong merchant account. We streamline the process for you and handle everything on our end.
Other Reasons to Choose Us
Additional advantages of making Zen Payments your credit repair merchant account provider include:
- A partnership approach: Many of our competitors offer short-term solutions for their clients. At Zen Payments, we look at the big picture. We'll tailor our credit repair business account services to ensure they meet your current and future needs. You can count on us to be there as your company grows.
- Fast setup times: We understand how important it is to businesses like yours to get their credit repair merchant accounts operating as quickly as possible. Although our underwriting process is comprehensive, we know how to navigate the obstacles that can prevent a timely approval. We can typically have our clients up and running in two weeks or less.
- Stringent security procedures: We also recognize that safeguarding your customers' private information is paramount. An open credit repair merchant account with Zen Payments comes with airtight security. We adhere to all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) guidelines regarding the processing of payment information, giving you one less thing to worry about.
- Easy access to help: Our customer service team is standing by whenever you have a technical issue, need help processing a payment or want to ask a general service question. Contact us by phone or email, and we'll provide an answer as quickly as possible.
- Transparent pricing: With our credit repair merchant account services, what you see is what you get when it comes to pricing. You don't have to worry about hidden fees or surprise charges that suddenly appear in a billing statement. We'll even provide an itemized list to ensure you know what you're paying for — and the fees will stay the same from beginning to end.
Give us a call today and figure out how you can take advantage of our experience.
You'll Find Your Zen at Zen Payments
Have you met a lot of resistance in your search for a provider for your high-risk merchant account? At Zen Payments, we understand what you're going through and how frustrating the experience can be. Our soothing zen business philosophy will be a welcome departure from what you've faced throughout your search. Our goal is to put your mind at ease by offering a solution that fits your needs and budget. What's more, we'll treat you with dignity and respect, beginning with your first contact.
WE HELP ALL BUSINESSES
At Zen Payments, we strive to ensure that no merchant is left behind so we support businesses in all high-risk industries. To do this we have our team on staff 24/7 to give you dependable chargeback solutions programs to help mitigate the strain that comes with a typical high-risk account. With honest merchant services and upfront pricing, you can focus on running your business without the fear of losing your merchant account. Let us take it from here.
Get Business Support
Don't let the negative responses from other companies keep you from getting the credit repair business accounts you need to succeed. Find your zen today by contacting Zen Payments for assistance. Get started right now by calling us at 844-661-0725 or getting in touch with our team online.