A BigCommerce high risk payment gateway is an essential tool that gives you the ability to process payments online. There are many different gateway providers, and not all are created equal. Importantly, the gateway you choose for your BigCommerce stores needs to easily integrate with our website and connect to your high risk merchant account.
In this article we discuss the different options you have for choosing a payment gateway, selecting the best one for your BigCommerce website, and finding a payment processor that makes it all a very easy process.
Top High Risk Merchant Account For BigCommerce
The best high risk merchant account for BigCommerce is Zen Payments. They are a seasoned payment processor with years of experience in catering to unique verticals. These verticals include, Adult, CBD, Hemp, Firearms, Vape, and more. If you have any questions about how to get an account or streamline your approvals, feel free to reach out.
In general, here are the main items you want to look for in your merchant processor:
- High Approval Rates - If you’re in a high risk space, you already know the difficulties of getting a sustainable solution. The riskier the business, the harder it is to get an account. Nonetheless, if your merchant provider has a high approval rate, then you’ll be more likely to get up and running to accept credit cards.
- BigCommerce Gateway Integrations - This is the tool that exchanges transaction information from your website to your account. Because this is a software tool, it has to be built by a reputable company. Look into ones that have experience and can assist with any technical issues that may arise.
- Customer Support - You should always have the ability to talk to a US-based support person when you need to. When applying for a merchant account, you’ll know if they have quality customer service if they spend time on the phone and answer all your questions.
- High Risk Solutions - More than approvals, high risk solutions include chargeback tools and fraud prevention. If you process in an industry that has a higher likelihood of fraud, then you’ll want to ensure the safety of each purchase. Be sure your payment processor can recommend tools and resources for fraud prevention.
BigCommerce Chargeback Prevention
BigCommerce chargeback prevention tools help your company stop chargebacks before they happen. With fraud indicators, refund request notifications, and dispute management, you’ll be able to lower your overall chargeback ratio and get your merchant account back on track.
Not to mention, lowering chargebacks also helps your bottom line in a few key ways:
- Better refund policies make happier customers - Nobody wants to struggle getting a refund for a faulty product or one they didn’t want to order. Be sure you have a good policy in place that makes it easy on customers.
- Decreased fraud - Fraud comes in many ways from velocity attacks to lies about product damage. The right tools help you determine who is a real customer and who might be seeking malicious money.
- Merchant account discounts - The longer you’re in good standing with your high risk merchant account, the lower your fees. Be sure to negotiate with your payment processor when you’ve improved your chargeback rates.
Subscription Billing BigCommerce
Whether it’s monthly or annually, subscription billing for BigCommerce is a great tool to scale sales and get a consistent customer base. You can start by offering discounts on recurring billing charges or create a package item that surprises customers with new items from their favorite selections.
Table of Contents
- - Top High Risk Merchant Account For BigCommerce
- • BigCommerc
- • Subscription Billing BigCommerce