ACH service providers supply you with the ability to process ACH transactions. These payment processors work with different types of industries that benefit from direct bank payments. Importantly, an ACH merchant account has low fees and fast approvals, so be sure to work with a reputable company who can provide you with answers and solutions.
Top ACH Providers
The best ACH providers are companies in the high risk merchant account space. These providers connect you to ACH solutions and provide everything you need to accept payments fast.
- Zen Payments – A long-standing expert in the payment solutions space, Zen Payments’ team focuses on ACH approvals for all types of companies. The best way to apply is to call the main number at (801) 405-9888. Alternatively, you can fill out a short form with basic information, and they will reach out.
- PayKings – Historically, one of the top high risk payment processors, PayKings provides a range of solutions to businesses who prioritize speed and low rates. They respond quickly to any questions and have unrivaled boarding capabilities.
- High Risk Providers – Most high risk merchant account providers are equipped to provide ACH solutions. Search for one with experience in your industry and reach out via their website contact page or fill out a form.
Lowest Rate ACH Account
ACH accounts have some of the lowest rates in payment processing. Better yet, most accounts are customized for the merchant especially when you find a provider with high risk experience. This is because high risk payment processors search for solutions that are outside of the regulatory restrictions credit card companies like Visa and Mastercard impose.
As a result, you can circumvent most of the rules you would have to follow when processing credit card transactions . Moreover, you don’t have to pay credit card fees because it’s a bank-to-bank transaction.
What Do ACH Services Cost?
On average, the costs for ACH services range from $0.30 per transaction and around 1.5% of the overall purchase. The good news is, you can leverage a few key elements of your business to keep costs down and negotiate better rates. For example, if you are a large company that processes over $1,000,000 per month, then you can get your rates lowered.
The bank plays a game of risk and if you have low chargeback rates, consistent customers, and a long history of operation, then you’ll be able to get even lower rates from your ACH service provider.
What Is An ACH Transaction?
An ACH transaction is an electronic payment transfer that enables people, companies, and financial organizations to move money from one bank account to another. Payroll direct deposit, bill payment, and internet transactions all frequently include ACH transfers.
The ACH network, which is run by the Federal Reserve and the Electronic Payments Network, handles ACH transactions. Although ACH transactions can often take up to two business days to complete, they are typically less expensive than alternative electronic payment methods like wire transfers.
How Do You Transfer Funds?
A bank routing number and account number are needed for ACH transactions, which can be started by either the sender or the recipient of payments. Due to their high security requirements and extensive regulation by governmental bodies, ACH transactions are regarded as a safe and secure method of electronic fund transfers.
Table of Contents
- - Top ACH Providers
- - Lowest Rate ACH Account
- • What Do ACH Services Cost?
- - What Is An ACH Transaction?
- - How Do You Transfer Funds?