The best way to get Squarespace high-risk payment processing is through Zen Payments. If you’re using the popular website builder to sell items in unique verticals, then you’ll need a custom merchant account and payment gateway.
Whether you’re a new business that found yourself venturing into the realm of high-risk industries, or have an established website, we have solutions for you. Fret not, because Zen Payments is here to lend a helping hand! In this guide, we're going to dive deep into Squarespace's high-risk payment processing, empowering you to accept many forms of payments, and describing how you can apply it to your website.
Squarespace High-Risk Merchant Account
So you realize you’re a high-risk merchant and you have a Squarespace website. Not a problem – high-risk industries like adult entertainment, online gaming, travel services, and CBD products may seem a bit daring, but there are entire banking channels based on helping you find solutions. While some payment processors might shy away from the risk on Squarespace, Zen isn’t one of them.
Aggregate Merchant Account Providers
Zen Payments is not an aggregate merchant account provider, meaning, we don’t group your account with others and approve you instantly. We build custom solutions around your business, and because of this, we have the ability to onboard a number of riskier industries just like yours.
Squarespace High-Risk Industries
So, you're all set to venture into high-risk territory? Awesome! But here's the deal – you need to take a deeper dive into Squarespace's Terms and Conditions. If you don’t qualify for their payment processing, then hop over to Zen Payments. Here you can share your vision, your goals, and all the amazing things you want to achieve. We’ll hook you up with the right criteria and guidelines to make your dreams a reality.
Mitigating Risks with Squarespace
When it comes to risks, Zen Payments has fraud prevention tools and secure resources that ensure safety for your transactions. It's like having an automated team check each purchase to make sure it’s legitimate.
Third-Party Payment Gateways
Third-party payment gateways are the plugins you implement in your website that connect your bank to the checkout page. These take care of the information exchanges that happen from customer information and your merchant account. These gateways are like the sidekicks to Squarespace, making sure you get the best of both worlds – their awesome website-building features and secure payment processing.
Tips for High-Risk Businesses on Squarespace
1. Talk To A High Risk Provider: Chat it up with Zen Payments’ support team, and provide some basic information about your business. Get guidance to chart your course to success.
2. Embrace the Rules: It might sound boring, but compliance is the key to unlocking the full power of your Squarespace website and improve online protection for your customers.
3. Tag Team with Third-Party Allies: When you feel like you're in uncharted waters, team up with reputable third-party payment gateways to level up your game.
4. Data is Key: Keep an eye on your payment transactions, analyze the data, and stay ahead of any challenges that might come your way.
Squarespace High Risk Payments
With Squarespace and Zen Payments in your corner, the enigmatic realm of high-risk payment processing is no longer a mystery. Embrace the path forward with experts in the field who understand how to get you the processing you need.
Table of Contents
- - Squarespace High-Risk Merchant Account
- • Aggregate Merchant Account Providers
- - Squarespace High-Risk Industries
- • Mitigating Risks with Squarespace
- - Third-Party Payment Gateways
- • Tips for High-Risk Businesses on Squarespace
- • Squarespace High Risk Payments