CBD Merchant Accounts
CBD payment processing and Merchant Services
GET AN ACCOUNT QUOTE WITHIN 24 HOURS
With more states legalizing the medicinal and recreational use of marijuana, the cannabidiol (CBD) business is thriving in the United States. If you're one of the many entrepreneurs who have jumped into the CBD market with both feet, you want to take advantage of every available avenue to sell these in-demand products.
If you want your business to accept credit or debit cards, a CBD merchant account is crucial for processing these transactions. Zen Payments provides the best merchant accounts for cannabis products.
Your CBD Merchant Account Solution
Finding a CBD merchant account can be difficult. This is due largely to the amount of regulation from national and local governments and card brands This means you need to partner with a processing company that has a history of making compliance their top concern. Many companies won't board CBD merchants because of all of the compliance measures that it requires.
We believe this is a big opportunity for us. It is clear that the CBD industry is changing people's lives, and there are many great merchants doing their part to help. We want to help you get a CBD merchant account, and get your business processing payments! We know the ins and outs of the CBD industry, and will make sure that you get approved for a stable long-term merchant account that will grow with you and your business.
Zen Payments has specialized in high-risk merchant accounts for the last 15 years, and CBD is one of our specialties.
CBD Merchant Account Stability
Getting approved for a CBD merchant account with any provider is simply not enough, you need to ensure you are set up with a stable long-term merchant account.
Many payment processing companies will give you instant approval without formally underwriting your business. This is great until you start processing and they realize what you are selling. At this point, they will shut down your account at best, and at worst they will hold your funds for up to 6 months! Many companies like Square, Stripe, and Paypal fit this model. They are not fit to process for high-risk industries, which will lead to funds being frozen and withheld.
We actually underwrite our account before approval and work with our network of 15 banks to make sure that not only do you get the best rate, but you go through an underwriting process that will make sure your account is always able to consistently process payments! With us, your CBD payment processing will be one less thing you have to worry about.
CBD Is High-Risk
CBD is one of the industries that gets immediately classified as "high-risk" in the payment processing sphere. This is due to a variety of factors. CBD was not federally legal until 2018. CBD has been extremely regulated due to how close in nature it is to THC. Similar to firearms, these large regulations often times mean that merchant accounts are more likely to be terminated.
Also, CBD is primarily sold online. Ecommerce and high-volume sales only add to the risk, and this is why you need a high-risk payment processor for your merchant account. Not only do we understand the risks of CBD, we know how to mitigate them. Our strict underwriting process paired with our chargeback protection is what makes us the nation's go-to provider of CBD merchant accounts. We get you approved for the long haul, at a better rate than any of your short-term solutions.
The CBD Market is Growing
According to recent studies, CBD has grown from a 686 million dollar market in 2016, to a 2.8 billion dollar industry in 2020. Right now it is projected that CBD will grow 21% per year through 2028. If you are considering getting into the CBD space, do not wait as the opportunity is now!
We have hundreds of clients selling CBD online that trust for all of their processing needs. That's because we have spent countless hours tending to their needs, and to the standards of the industry. Signing up with a reputable company on day one ensures that you get your business off to the right start, and keep you on track for future successes.
As anyone who knows the CBD space understands, getting a stable merchant account is one of the highest barriers to entry. Let us get you a CBD merchant account today!
Why Zen Payments for Your CBD Merchant Account?
If you have called around in search of processing for your CBD business, you'll hear the same terminology over and over. You'll hear that you're high-risk, and many processors won't work with you without prior history of processing. This leaves a lot of new businesses in limbo, looking for a solution.
Whether you are a new CBD merchant or need CBD merchant services for your highly established business we are the perfect solution. We give you the services and transparency that you're looking for, without the hidden fees. With over 15 years of securing merchant accounts for hard-to-place merchants, we know the ins and outs of the approval process. Let us get you approved today!
Other Reasons to Partner With Us for Your CBD Merchant Account Solutions
When you choose us for CBD credit card processing, you also get:
- Multiple options: Most dispensary merchant account providers are fortunate to find one banking partner willing to work with companies in this high-risk business. Zen Payments has long-standing relationships with more than 15 reputable financial institutions. With access to such an extensive network, there's an excellent chance we can find a great fit for your business.
- Upfront pricing: We believe in total transparency regarding our clients' costs. You'll never have to worry about hidden fees or other surprise charges, no matter how long you have a CBD payment processing account with us. We'll also provide an itemized statement when you sign up with us, eliminating all the guesswork.
- Several ways to receive payment: A CBD payment gateway from Zen Payments can provide several options when processing customer transactions. You can accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. You can also take PIN-Debit, gift cards, EBT, e-check and more.
- Secure processes: You and your customers share concerns about privacy and security during CBD transactions. We ensure that all our merchants are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Adherence to this standard is mandatory for merchants and vendors, as it ensures maximum protection for customers' credit card data.
- Partnership approach: We focus on fostering enduring relationships with our clients. We'll work with your CBD business to develop a long-term strategy that serves your present and future needs. You'll get peace of mind knowing that you'll never need to worry about payment processing again.
- Prompt support whenever you need it: If you have a technical issue or questions about your CBD merchant account, we're available and willing to help. You can reach our knowledgeable customer service team by phone during our regular business hours or via email 24 hours a day. If we don't have an immediate answer, we'll find it for you quickly.
Find Your Zen
Let our experience go to work for you. Zen Payments is your number one choice for setting up a CBD merchant account. Whether you own a retail store or an eCommerce business, we have you covered! When you sign up for CBD payment processing with us, we will be here every step of the way to guide you through the process. We understand the risks inherent to the CBD market and are here to help our clients have the best experience possible.
We also understand that you may have had some unpleasant experiences during your search for CBD oil merchant account providers. Our zen approach will be a welcome departure from many of our less empathetic competitors. We want you to enjoy working with Zen Payments, and we'll do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction.
Do You Sell CBD?
Zen Payments is ready to meet all your CBD payment processing needs. Take the next step by contacting us to start the approval process. Give us a call at 844-661-0725 or reach out to our team online.