High Volume Merchant Accounts
High Volume or High Average Ticket?
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT WITHIN 24 HOURS
GET AN ACCOUNT QUOTE WITHIN 24 HOURS
High-Volume Merchant Accounts
High-volume merchant accounts are becoming more and more common with the rise of e-commerce sales. If your business is processing a large volume of transactions and high-ticket transactions on a monthly basis, you’re going to need to make sure you have a payment processing company that can handle your merchant account and keep you active.
We understand that businesses are always growing and we are here to help you achieve whatever is next. There is not much worse than getting your funds held by your credit card processor when your business starts processing high volumes.
At Zen Payments, we have been processing high-volume accounts for the last 15 years, and have been on the cutting edge of e-commerce sales. Whether you process thousands per month or millions of dollars we can make sure your merchant account is able to take payments and stays active.
High-Volume Merchant Accounts Are at Risk
The issue is with most high-volume merchant accounts, is most banks aren’t willing to take on the risks that are associated with them. Some of the biggest reasons that merchants who process large amounts of transactions are high-risk are:
Fraud is a big deal in the e-commerce world. When people get their credit cards stolen, the first thing the thief tends to do is rack up thousands of dollars in charges. As soon as the person whose card was stolen catches wind, they are going to file a chargeback on every single transaction. This will put your business and merchant account at risk and is a reason that makes high volume transactions scary to low-risk banks.
Chargebacks aren’t always associated with fraud in this case. They happen to everyone. But a merchant who processes 100 transactions in a month is going to incur far fewer chargebacks than a merchant processing 10,000 transactions. Because of the increase in transactions per month, chargebacks are something that every high-volume merchant must be on top of.
As you can see it all comes full circle. Large numbers of transactions increase your fraud rate, chargeback rate, all of which can cause you to lose your merchant account. On top of that, most of the time when you are approved for processing you are only approved to process x amount of dollars per month. Low-risk companies do not tend to alter this, however, a high-risk payment processor is much more flexible and able to work with you on this.
Why Zen Payments for Your High Volume Merchant Account?
We pride ourselves on being the nation’s go-to payment processor for the last 15 years for anyone looking for high-volume merchant services. While companies like Stripe, Square, and Paypal aren’t available, we take it into our own hands to provide the best service for high-volume merchants looking to start or continue to grow their online presence.
We work with over 15 reputable banks who will process your high-risk transactions and we find who will be the best fit and rate for your company. We have tools and will teach you best practices on how you can prevent chargebacks and maintain your revenue. Our in-house team is on top of it, so you can worry about running your business, and let us take care of the merchant account from start to finish.
Other Advantages of Working With Us
When you partner with Zen Payments for your high-volume credit card processing needs, you also get:
- Flexibility: Many of our competitors only work with one banking partner that handles high-volume accounts. In contrast, we have relationships with more than 15 financial institutions. This variety increases the likelihood of finding the right bank for your unique situation.
- Long-term partnerships: Some payment processing companies only view their role as providing short-term solutions for their clients. We believe in taking more of a long-term approach. We'll help you develop and implement a far-reaching strategy that will meet your immediate and future needs. We'll also be there to adapt to your changing requirements as your business continues to evolve.
- Fast setup times: We know how much your business depends on payment processing. We take pride in our ability to get our clients up and running quickly. Due to the higher risk involved with a high-volume merchant account, the underwriting process takes a bit longer than it would when working with low-to-moderate-risk entities. However, you can expect to be onboarded in as little as one to two weeks with us.
- Transparent pricing: Transparency is a cornerstone of our business model. We try to be upfront with our clients in everything we do, including our pricing structure. When you choose us as your high-volume merchant account provider, you'll never have to worry about unexplained charges or hidden fees. You'll even get an itemized list of fees, enabling you to account for every dollar you spend with us.
- Reliable security: Privacy can be an issue in any high-volume payment processing environment. We can alleviate your concerns with our stringent security measures. You'll be able to conduct transactions that comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) guidelines. You can feel confident that you're doing everything possible to safeguard your customers' sensitive data and reduce your liability exposure.
- Around-the-clock customer service: If you have questions or experience a technical issue when processing a payment, we're available to assist you. You can give us a call during our regular business hours to reach a live service representative who can provide a prompt resolution to your situation. You can also contact us via email 24 hours a day.
High-Volume Merchant Services
We support all kinds of merchants, including those looking for high-volume merchant services. With a variety of high-quality payment gateway solutions and 24/7 support services, you can keep tabs on the health of your business. We also offer chargeback reduction services to be able to prevent the losses you can suffer due to high chargebacks.
The many benefits of our high-volume merchant services include:
- Fewer disruptions: When you choose Zen Payments for processing high-volume transactions, you'll significantly reduce the risk of a flagged or frozen account. You'll avoid delays and interruptions that can negatively impact service to your customers.
- Improved support: Because we specialize in working with high-risk businesses and industries, we're able to provide better support for our clients than standard payment processors. We understand the challenges you face and what it takes to overcome them.
- Lower risk: Our familiarity with high-volume accounts also means we're less likely to disable or terminate your account if something goes wrong. We're willing to stay in your corner when times get tough, giving you extra peace of mind.
get the volume you need
Call us today, and let us get your business processing payments and get you a high-volume merchant account today! You can also contact us online to request additional information.